Wednesday 3 October 2018

Painting Alley Fence 2 - Art Alley

Phase one 

Started last year when we designed murals for four of the panels and column pictures for the individual boards on the wooden fence. This took a long time as the group wanted detailed pictures.

Phase two

We also did in 2017 undercoating the fence so we had a white platform to paint onto so our murals were the colours we wanted.

Phase three: 

We started this year painting the panels so we could display what we as an art group liked, favourite foods, places, patterns, labels, games, and even family. Unfortunately we then had a mishap with the fence and we had to redo some areas.

Phase Four: 

We wore our cool new uniforms to school but got changed into an old set of clothes, some of us brought our old uniform. No way did we want paint on our new uniforms.


Krystal Leigh  - My fingers ended up blue, and I seemed to have more paint on me that on the fence. Strangely my teacher wasn't too happy. But I had fun. When we added the dark blue around paint splashed it started to look much better.

Demetrius P - I thought it was cool painting the poles red, but we had to be careful not to get it on people or what they were painting and that was not easy.


Amelia - I was painting the background for the hibiscus flower in green. It was cool to see the flower take shape even through we weren't painting the flower yet. We took our time to make sure the paint was in the right place, the boys seemed to be in a hurry.


Steven - I enjoyed spending the whole day painting and not working. I painted the poles red there seemed to be a lot of them and we still have 3 more to do. It was even better when Auntie Jess came and helped us.

Shawn - Painting the fence was fun as we didn't have to do school work. When Auntie Jess helped us she thought it would be funny to paint her hand yellow and add it to my shirt. The worst part was when we painted and the drips went in the wrong place.

No comments:

Post a Comment